Ms. Ehrman is a national speaker and has presented at numerous health and medical seminars, conferences, retreats, and professional conventions. Upcoming and recent speaking engagements and topics are listed below. CV available upon request. To schedule a speaking engagement, contact Jane.
- April1: Menorah Park Center 4 Brain Health, Beachwood, OH
- April14: Menorah Park Center 4 Brain Health, Beachwood, OH
- April21: Menorah Park Center 4 Brain Health, Beachwood, OH
- April28: Menorah Park Center 4 Brain Health, Beachwood, OH
June 22: Lakeside Chautauqua: “Wellness In the 21st Century”
Learn the three important areas of wellness, backed by evidence-based
information, that are key to quality of life and longevity.
June 22: Lakeside Chautauqua: “Emotions That Erode Wellness”
Research has shown that our emotions play a significant role in our wellness,
either enhancing or eroding it. Participants will learn about the impact of fear,
anger, guilt and shame as well as effective ways to deal with these uncomfortable
emotions. This presentation includes a guided meditation.
June 24: Lakeside Chautauqua: “Meditation 101 Workshop”
Are you interested in meditation, but aren’t sure where to begin?
Come and learn about several meditation practices, the research-proven health benefits of meditation, and some “do’s and don’ts” of
when and how to meditate. This workshop includes making your own
meditation beads. Pre-registration is required and space is limited.
- July 8 – 10: Platelet Disorder Support Association, Orlando, FL
- July 27: “Developing Resilience In the Face of Stress”, Menorah Park Scholar on Campus Program, Beachwood, OH 7:30pm
Creating Life Balance Through Self-Care
Effectively Dealing with Uncomfortable Feelings at Work
This Is Your Brain on Peace and Calm
The Power You Bring to Your Cancer Treatment, Recovery and Life
at Executive Caterers at Landerhaven, Cleveland, Ohio
Lunch and Learn for employees at NDI
Where: NDI, Cleveland, Ohio
When: June 18, 2015
Compassion Fatigue and Burnout in Healthcare: Care and Prevention
A day-long clinical retreat for Huntsman Cancer Center healthcare leadership.
Where: Huntsman Cancer Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
When: May 8, 2015
Clinical, Corporate and Lay Presentation Topics
- Self-Care and Wellness
- Stress Management and Stress Relief
- Stress Relief for Caregivers (Clinical only)
- Motivational Interview Training (Clinical only)
- Creating Life Balance
- Coping With Change in the Workplace
- Dealing with Uncomfortable Feelings at Work
- Effective Ways to Manage and Relieve Stress
- Stress Relief for Caregivers (family/loved ones)
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness
- The Power of the Breath
- Wellness in the 21st Century – 3 Essential Tools
Note: Objectives and other details can be provided for clinical presentations where CEUs or CMEs are requested.
- 'The Top 10 Things Cancer Taught Me' (Survivorship)
- 'Spirituality: The Key to Healing" This presentation is not about religion. It is about our 'spirit' in the broader sense.'
- 'Prayer Beads: A Comprehensive Way to Pray'
- 'Turning Crisis Into Opportunity'
- Keys to Healing: A Wellness Retreat for those with Serious Illness
- A Day Away: Wellness Retreat for Women
- Spirituality and Healing (Not about religion, but our ‘spirit’ in the broader sense)
Contact Jane for presentation details, fees and availability.