Reducing Side Effects of Chemotherapy is a guided imagery audio program to effectively reduce treatment side effects from chemotherapy for cancer such as: nausea, vomiting, fatigue, body aches, etc. and also to increase inner calm, positive attitude and personal empowerment. Using guided imagery was profoundly helpful to me to reduce treatment side effects, and live life more fully and comfortably, as I moved through cancer treatment and recovery. I created these guided meditations to help you tap into your inner healing resources, and bring your best to treatment, healing and recovery processes.
Meditations on this album include the following:
- Track 1: Instructions and Suggestions (time 6:01)
- Track 2: My Intentions for Treatment (time 14:00)
- Track 3: My Healing Place (time 15:44)
- Track 4: Disconnect from Treatment Side Effects (time 10:56)
- Track 5: Working with my Treatment (time 14:34)
- Track 6: Stop Nausea Now (time 7:40)
- Track 7: Affirmations for Healing (time 8:44)
Subscribe and Listen!