Preparing for Surgery offers 5 guided meditations to help you create positive intentions for your surgery experience. Results include increased relaxation, reduced bleeding, fewer complications and faster healing. The music, composed by Fred Croce, lifts you through these healing meditations with grace, comfort, and inspiration. It is my hope that you find these guided meditations helpful on your healing journey.
Meditations on this album set include:
- Track 1: Instructions and Suggestions (time - 5:30) Important and helpful information to enable the listener to obtain the best possible outcomes from these meditations.
- Track 2: Preparing for Your Surgery (time - 30:03) Will help you prepare for successful surgery in specific and helpful ways, such as: creating positive intentions for your surgery experience, increasing relaxation and calm, reducing bleeding, balancing the immune response, fewer complications, and faster healing.
- Track 3: Guided Imagery the Day of and During Surgery (time - 15:03) Listen to this track the day of surgery, while waiting to go into surgery, during surgery and in the recovery room, to enhance calm, comfort, and to reinforce positive outcomes after surgery.
- Track 4: Guided Imagery after Surgery (time - 28:08) This guided meditation will provide comfort, promote healing, and faster recovery in the early days after surgery.
- Track 5: Guided Imagery to Stop Nausea (time - 16:27) A guided meditation to stop nausea and vomiting related to health conditions, illness, treatment, recovery, and to increase comfort.