Preparing for Knee Replacement Surgery offers guided imagery for knee replacement surgery. These guided meditations will help you create positive intentions for your surgery experience. Expected results include: Increased relaxation, reduced bleeding, fewer complications and faster healing. The music, composed by Fred Croce, lifts you through these healing meditations with grace, comfort, and inspiration. Tracks include instructions for use pre-op, intra-op, post-op, recovery, rehabilitation and deep relaxation.
Meditations on this album include:
- Track 1: Instructions and Suggestions (time 5:44) Important and helpful information to enable the listener to obtain the best possible outcomes from these meditations.
- Track 2: Prepare for your Knee Surgery (time 29:25) Will help you prepare for successful surgery in specific and helpful ways, such as: creating positive intentions for your surgery experience, increasing relaxation and calm, reducing bleeding, balancing the immune response, fewer complications, and faster healing.
- Track 3: Guided Imagery the Day of and During Knee Surgery (time 25:21) Listen to this track the day of surgery, while waiting to go into surgery, during surgery and in the recovery room, to enhance calm, comfort, and to reinforce positive outcomes after surgery.
- Track 4: Guided Imagery after your Knee Surgery (time 22:49) This guided meditation will increase comfort, promote healing, and faster recovery in the early days after surgery.
- Track 5: Deep Relaxation (time 15:40) A guided meditation to help release stress and bring you to a state of deep relaxation and comfort.