A guided Imagery Program to Heal Trauma PTSD program provides a series of guided meditations to assist in the healing and recovery process from post-traumatic stress. It includes specific meditations to: Effectively manage intrusive thoughts, feelings and images; reduce anxiety; increase inner calm; and re-frame negative thoughts. These meditations provide a framework for gaining insight, meaning, personal healing and growth from painful life experiences.
Meditations on this album set include:
- Track 1: Instructions and Suggestions (time: 7:02) Important and helpful information to enable the listener to obtain the best possible outcomes from these meditations.
- Track 2: Calming Breath (time: 20:16) A guided meditation to reduce anxiety, enhance the ability to center oneself, and deepen the sense of inner calm through focusing on the breath.
- Track 3: My Safe Haven Within (time: 29:57) A guided meditation to create and utilize a place within oneself where there is a sense of safety in times of high stress or anxiety. This meditation includes the tools to contain and secure intrusive thoughts, feelings, and images that often negatively impact daily life.
- Track 4: Healing the Landscape of My Heart (time: 25:45) This meditation enables the exploration of, and healing from, the wounds of trauma to the body/ mind and spirit that are often experienced in the form of a broken heart.
- Track 5: Healing Affirmations For Healthy Living (time: 22:32) This meditation contains a variety of positive affirmations to strengthen the healing process from trauma. It provides the framework to develop and strengthen positive thoughts and beliefs and addresses issues of body/mind and spirit that can empower the person toward a future that is positive and healthy.